Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gocco madness!

Earlier this year, I purchased a Gocco. The Gocco is a small Japanese screen printing machine which has been in and out of production by it's Japanese manufacturer for some time. (For the record, it is currently out of production).
The magical Gocco.

I am in LOVE with this thing!! Although I can honestly say that I didn't NEED the Gocco, it has been a wonderful addition to my crafting addiction. Below is an examples of my most recent Gocco work:


Aaron Williams Limited Edition CD.

The CD above was created for Aaron Williams' Limited Edition CD The Everwinding Road. We did 100 copies, and it turned out really great. As you can see in the picture below, sometimes the layers were a little off, but that is part of the charm right?


The front cover. (I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn this image, if you know, please let me know!)

I do really love the way this one turned out. I was a little paranoid half way through that it was going to be a DISASTER, but in the end it panned out nicely!!

No comments: